- John H. Wahlert – Professor and Chair of natural sciences, Resource Faculty member of the New York Consortium in Evolutionary Primatology and Director, American Museum of Natural History, [Mammal and Vertebrate Paleontologist
- David Aronson – professor of finance. practitioner and proponent of objective Technical Analysis.
- Joel Brind – professor of biology. scientific advocate of the abortion – breast cancer hypothesis.
- Abraham Korman – distinguished professor of Management, recognized for contributions to theory of motivation and survey of antisemitism in the USA.
- Robert J. Myers – professor of communication and the Executive Director of the Association for Business Communication 1994–2007.
- Yoshihiro Tsurumi – professor of international business. scholar in multinational business strategy and national competitiveness
- Donna Shalala – Secretary of Health and Human Services under the Clinton Administration. Taught politics at Baruch in the 1970s
- Ervand Abrahamian – The City University Distinguished Professor of History, expert on Middle Eastern affairs.
- Harry Markowitz – Professor of Finance, recipient of Nobel Prize in Economics (1990).
- Juan Jose Lázaro Sr. – Accused of spying for the Russians under deep cover inside the United States.
- Mario Cuomo – former 3-term Governor of New York State. Taught a public affairs seminar in the fall of 2008.
- Sanders Korenman - Senior Economist for labor, welfare, and education for President Clinton’s Council of Economic Advisers. Faculty in the School of Public Affairs since 1996.
- Vera Haller - Professor of Journalism, former Editor in Chief of AM New York.
- Douglas Muzzio - Professor of Public Affairs - A specialist in American public opinion, voting behavior and city politics and host of a public affairs program, “City Talk,” on CUNY TV.
Read more about this topic: Baruch College
Other articles related to "notable faculty, faculty":
... far exceeded that of anyone in the United States during her 41 year service as a faculty member in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching at Teachers College, Columbia University ... Agnes Snyder (1885-1973), NC Education, faculty at Bank Street Schools and Mills Schools, 1941 to 1946 ...
Famous quotes containing the words faculty and/or notable:
“Truth is his inspirer, and earnestness the polisher of his sentences. He could afford to lose his Sharps rifles, while he retained his faculty of speech,a Sharps rifle of infinitely surer and longer range.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“Every notable advance in technique or organization has to be paid for, and in most cases the debit is more or less equivalent to the credit. Except of course when its more than equivalent, as it has been with universal education, for example, or wireless, or these damned aeroplanes. In which case, of course, your progress is a step backwards and downwards.”
—Aldous Huxley (18941963)