References and Further Reading
- Glass B.P. and Pizzuto J.E. (1994) "Geographic variation in Australasian microtektite concentrations: Implications concerning the location and size of the source crater," J of Geophysical Research, vol 99, no E9, 19075-19081, Sept 1994 (abstract only).
- Glass B.P. (1999) "Muong Nong-type Australasian tektites: implications regarding the parent material and source area," Ninth Annual V.B.m Goldschmidt Conference, Massachusetts, August 1999.
- Paine M. (2001) "Source of the Australasian Tektites?" Meteorite, Feb 2001.
- Hartung J. and Koberl C. (1994) "In search of the Australasian tektite source crater: the Tonle sap hypothesis", Meteoritics.
- Povenmire H., Liu W. and Xianlin I. (1999) "Australasian tektites found in Guangxi Province, China," 30th Annual Lunar and Planetary Science Conference, Houston, March 1999.
- Schnetzler C. C. and Mchone J.F. (1996) "Source of Australasian tektites: Investigating possible impact sites in Laos," Meteoritics and Planetary Science, Vol. 31, p. 73-76
- Schmidt G. and Wasson J. (July 1993) "Masses of the impactor, the Australasian tektites, and size estimates of the main source crater," Meteoritics, vol 28 no .3, 430.
- Schmidt G. and Wasson J. (1993) "Iridium in sediments containing large abundances of Australasian microtektites from DSDP hole 758B in the Eastern Indian ocean and from DSDP hole 769A in the Sulu Sea," Proceedings of 24th Lunar and Planetary Science conference
Other articles related to "references and further reading":
... McCrary, Jeffrey K, Mark Castro, and Kenneth R ... McKaye ...
Famous quotes containing the word reading:
“People who have been made to suffer by certain things cannot be reminded of them without a horror which paralyses every other pleasure, even that to be found in reading a story.”
—Stendhal [Marie Henri Beyle] (17831842)