Episode Seven: Latin America
Directed & produced by Rob Cowling. Camera Graham Veevers
- Faith 61: Roman Catholicism in Mexico: Attends Midnight Mass at the basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mexico City, Mexico
- Faith 62: Santa Muerte, Folk Catholicism: Witnesses prayers to Santa Muerte (Spanish for Saint Death, which is a sacred figure and feminine skeletal folk saint), Barrio de Tepito, Mexico City. Also sees devotee of Santa Muerte being tattooed.
Peter Owen Jones then visited Bolivia, mentioning how the current president is the first native ethnic president of Bolivia.
- Faith 63: El Tio: Witnesses offerings to El Tio figure, a mine god at Cerro Rico mine, Bolivia
- Faith 64: Pachamama: Witnesses llama sacrifice on hill above Sampaya, Bolivia
- Faith 65: Roman Catholic Church: Automobile blessing outside the basilica of the Virgen de la Candelaria, Copacabana, Bolivia
- Faith 66: Pentecostalism: Cleansing and exorcism of prisoners at Benfica detention centre, Leopoldina, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil by Assemblies of God minister. Minister later exorcises Owen-Jones in attempt to stop him smoking.
- Faith 67: Candomblé: Witnesses Samba Day celebrations and orixa possession
- Faith 68: Templo da Boa Vontade (Temple of Goodwill): Meditation at a pyramid shaped structure in Brasilia.
- Faith 69: Valley of Dawn: Takes part in the Vale do Amanhecer ritual, a spirit reading, at location near Planaltina, Brazil which proves to be a nerve-wrecking experience.
- Faith 70: Santo Daime: Takes part in Ayahuasca service where participants drink powerful substance that is said to induce a higher state of consciousness and reveal aspects of an individual's inner divine self. Location: Ceu do Mapia, State of Acre, Brazil