Nottingham City Transport
- 25: Nottingham - Carlton - Westdale Lane - Mapperley - Arnold.
- 56: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - Plains Estate - Arnold.
- 58: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - Arnold - Killsick.
- N58: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - Arnold - Killisick - Plains Estate.
- 59: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - Arnold - Killsick.
- 79/79A: Nottingham - Nuthall Road - Bulwell - Rise Park - Arnold
- 87: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - City Hospital - Redhill - Arnold.
- L9: Nottingham - Mapperley - Sherwood - City Hospital - Arnold - Bestwood Park.
- L11: Arnold - Bulwell - Bilborough - Beeston.
- L53: Clifton - QMC - Arnold.
- Calverton Connection: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - Arnold - Calverton.
- 6: City Hospital - Arnold - Lambley - Woodborough - Calverton - Lowdham - Bingham.
- 7.1: Nottingham - Mapperley - Arnold - Calverton
- 73/73A: Arnold - Mapperley - Carlton/Sneinton - Netherfield - Colwick
Read more about this topic: Arnold, Nottinghamshire
Other articles related to "services, bus services, bus, service, bus service":
... Skånetrafiken organise train services on several lines within Skåne, called Pågatåg, which are currently delivered under contract by Arriva ... These are supplemented by the Öresundståg, regional train services which cross into Denmark and neighbouring counties in Sweden ... Urban bus services are available in 10 cities and towns in Skåne with the majority of services in Malmö, Helsingborg and Lund ...
... Bus services in Guildford are primarily operated by Arriva with some additional services provided by Countryliner, Safeguard and Stagecoach ... Most routes are centred on the bus station which is attached to the Friary shopping centre ... Many internal bus services within Guildford are loop shaped circulars (starting and ending at the bus station) with different numbers for the clockwise and anticlockwise services ...
... The Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange is directly linked to the Ang Mo Kio MRT Station via an underground pedestrian walkway, and provides feeder bus services from the MRT stations to each neighbourhood ... Yio Chu Kang MRT Station is also served by bus services via the Yio Chu Kang Bus Terminal sited beside the station ... Both the bus interchange and terminal offers trunk bus services to connect the town with the rest of the island, including a rapid connection to the city centre in the Central Area, as well as other financial and ...
... In March 2003, Stotts returned to operate bus services but would not be able to run as many services as they previously did ... In fact, they started with just one service, the 427 between Grotton and Hollinwood via Lees, Oldham and Garden Suburb ... Stotts' service would go head-to-head with First's 427/429 service, which also ran between Grotton and Hollinwood with First's 427 running to Uppermill and the 429 to Greenfield ...
... and school districts organise their own services, as school buses or charter buses, in some areas school bus services are implemented as special journeys on the normal public timetable ... Shuttle buses are any type of bus service intended primarily to shuttle passengers between two fixed points ... These can be bus or coach operated, but are usually short or medium distance journeys taking less than an hour ...
Famous quotes containing the words services and/or bus:
“Those services which the community will most readily pay for, it is most disagreeable to render.”
—Henry David Thoreau (18171862)
“An actor rides in a bus or railroad train; he sees a movement and applies it to a new role. A woman in agony of spirit might turn her head just so; a man in deep humiliation probably would wring his hands in such a way. From straws like these, drawn from completely different sources, the fabric of a character may be built. The whole garment in which the actor hides himself is made of small externals of observation fitted to his conception of a role.”
—Eleanor Robson Belmont (18781979)