Nottingham City Transport
- 25: Nottingham - Carlton - Westdale Lane - Mapperley - Arnold.
- 56: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - Plains Estate - Arnold.
- 58: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - Arnold - Killsick.
- N58: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - Arnold - Killisick - Plains Estate.
- 59: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - Arnold - Killsick.
- 79/79A: Nottingham - Nuthall Road - Bulwell - Rise Park - Arnold
- 87: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - City Hospital - Redhill - Arnold.
- L9: Nottingham - Mapperley - Sherwood - City Hospital - Arnold - Bestwood Park.
- L11: Arnold - Bulwell - Bilborough - Beeston.
- L53: Clifton - QMC - Arnold.
- Calverton Connection: Nottingham - Mansfield Road - Arnold - Calverton.
- 6: City Hospital - Arnold - Lambley - Woodborough - Calverton - Lowdham - Bingham.
- 7.1: Nottingham - Mapperley - Arnold - Calverton
- 73/73A: Arnold - Mapperley - Carlton/Sneinton - Netherfield - Colwick
Read more about this topic: Arnold, Nottinghamshire
Other articles related to "services, bus services, bus service, bus, service":
... While many countries and school districts organise their own services, as school buses or charter buses, in some areas school bus services are implemented as special journeys on ... Shuttle buses are any type of bus service intended primarily to shuttle passengers between two fixed points ... These can be bus or coach operated, but are usually short or medium distance journeys taking less than an hour ...
... In March 2003, Stotts returned to operate bus services but would not be able to run as many services as they previously did ... In fact, they started with just one service, the 427 between Grotton and Hollinwood via Lees, Oldham and Garden Suburb ... Stotts' service would go head-to-head with First's 427/429 service, which also ran between Grotton and Hollinwood with First's 427 running to Uppermill and the 429 to Greenfield ...
... Bus services in Guildford are primarily operated by Arriva with some additional services provided by Countryliner, Safeguard and Stagecoach ... Most routes are centred on the bus station which is attached to the Friary shopping centre ... Many internal bus services within Guildford are loop shaped circulars (starting and ending at the bus station) with different numbers for the ...
... The Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange is directly linked to the Ang Mo Kio MRT Station via an underground pedestrian walkway, and provides feeder bus services from the MRT stations to each neighbourhood ... Yio Chu Kang MRT Station is also served by bus services via the Yio Chu Kang Bus Terminal sited beside the station ... Both the bus interchange and terminal offers trunk bus services to connect the town with the rest of the island, including a rapid connection to the city centre in ...
... Skånetrafiken organise train services on several lines within Skåne, called Pågatåg, which are currently delivered under contract by Arriva ... Urban bus services are available in 10 cities and towns in Skåne with the majority of services in Malmö, Helsingborg and Lund ... buses Pendeln, which are frequent commuter bus lines (between for example Höganäs and Helsingborg, or between Lund and Malmö) SkåneExpressen, which travel greater ...
Famous quotes containing the words services and/or bus:
“A good marriage ... is a sweet association in life: full of constancy, trust, and an infinite number of useful and solid services and mutual obligations.”
—Michel de Montaigne (15331592)
“It seemed a long way from 143rd Street. Shaking hands with the Queen of England was a long way from being forced to sit in the colored section of the bus going into downtown Wilmington, North Carolina. Dancing with the Duke of Devonshire was a long way from not being allowed to bowl in Jefferson City, Missouri, because the white customers complained about it.”
—Althea Gibson (b. 1927)