Arms or ARMS may refer to:
- Arm or arms, the upper limbs of the body
- "Arms" (song), a song by Christina Perri from the album lovestrong
- ARMS (band), an American indie rock band formed in 2004
- Armaments or arms, weapons
- Coat of arms
- In this sense, "arms" is a common element in pub names
- ARMS Charity Concert
- ARMS Corporation, a Japanese anime and manga studio
- TRIN (finance) or Arms Index, a short-term stock trading index
- Amherst Regional Middle School
- Australian Relief & Mercy Services, a part of Youth with a Mission
- Amplification Refractory Mutation System
- Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma, a form of cancer
Other articles related to "arms":
... stadium, Estádio do Dragão (Dragon's Stadium), is related to the club's coat of arms ... the club's players thought of combining that emblem with the city of Porto's coat of arms at the time ... These arms, given by Queen Maria II in 1837 (subsequently altered in 1940), had a quartered shield, showing in the first and fourth quarter the arms of Portugal, and in the second and third quarter the Virgin ...
... Current coat of arms of Zaberfelds Coat of arms before 1970 Coat of arms from 1970 to 1974 ...
... The old coat-of-arms of Felsőőr depicted a medieval Hungarian frontier-guard (Hungarian őr) with two swords in his hands, one raised as the symbol of attack, the other crossed as the symbol of ... The inscription of the arms was Nobiles de Felső-Eőr ... The new coat-of-arms of Oberwart was granted in 1972 ...
... The coat of arms comes from a court seal from 1748 ... The lilly staves are from the coat of arms of the barons of Venningen, who lorded over Zuzenhausen for hundreds of years ...
... Zastava Arms is a Serbian manufacturer of firearms and artillery ... Zastava Arms produces and exports a wide variety of products to over forty countries ...
Famous quotes containing the word arms:
“I can understand that if you have sold arms to the ayatollah why you might not be quite as sensitive to the need to get assault weapons off our streets.”
—Charles S. Robb (b. 1939)
“I believe from what I have lately seen that we should be substantially safe were our Citizens Armed, but we have not as many Arms as we have Enemies in the State.”
—Thomas Jefferson (17431826)
“As a particularly dramatic gesture, he throws wide his arms and whacks the side of the barn with the heavy cane he uses to stab at contesting bidders. With more vehemence than grammatical elegance, he calls upon the great god Caveat Emptor to witness with what niggardly stinginess these flinty sons of Scotland make cautious offers for what is beyond any question the finest animal ever beheld.”
—Administration in the State of Arka, U.S. public relief program (1935-1943)