Towns, Rural Communities, and Villages
- Аllya Anarov (rus:Анаров, Алля) aiyl okmotu (center - village Jany-Aravan, and also villages Aravan, Achchi, Kara-Bulak, Sasyk-Ukyur)
- A.Yusupov ayil okmotu (center - village Aravan, and also villages Karak, Oktyabr, Irke-Kashka, Sutkor)
- Chekabad ayil okmotu (center - village Kochubaevo, and also villages Agronom, Jakshylyk, Shur-Kishlak, Kukalapash, Maksim-Tobu, Pahtachi, Teleyken)
- Kerme-Too ayil okmotu (center - village Gyul'bakhor, and also villages Kichik-Alay, Kyundelyuk, Maydan-Tal, Min-Teke, Sary-Bulak, Tokom)
- Mangyt ayil okmotu (center - village Mangit and also villages Kesek, Kyzyl-Korgon, Teleyken, Jany-Aryk)
- Nur-Abad ayil okmotu (center - village Kayragach-Aryk, and also villages Kakyr-Piltan, Langar)
- Tepe-Korgon ayil okmotu (center - village Tepe-Korgon, and also villages Arap, Internatsional, Kesov, Uygur-Abad, Chertik, Yangi-Abad, Yangi-Yl)
- Tuya-Moyun ayil okmotu (center - village Hauz, and also villages Ak-Shor, Jeke-Miste, Kerkidan, Nayman, Sary-Tash, Syrt)
... In total, Moskovsky District includes 11 rural communities (aiyl okmotus) ... Each rural community can include one or several villages ... The urban-type settlements, rural communities and villages in the Moskovsky District are Ak-Suu aiyl okmotu (center village Temen-Suu, and also villages Ak-Bashat, Ak-Torpok, Bala-Aiylchi, Keper-Aryk ...
... Rural districts were a type of local government area – now superseded – established at the end of the 19th century in England, Wales, and Ireland for the administration of ...
... Leilek District include 1 town and 46 villages in 9 rural communities (aiyl okmotus) ... The rural communities and settlements in the Leilek District are town of district significance Isfana (including villages Golbo, Samat, Chimgen, Taylan, Myrza-Patcha, Ak-Bulak) Ak-Suu aiyl okmotu (center ...
... The population of Swedish Pomerania were 82,827 subjects in 1764, (58,682 rural, 24,145 urban population, 40% of the rural population were leibeigen serfs) 89,000 in 1766, 113,000 in 1802, with ...
... In total, Ak-Talaa District include 13 rural communities (aiyl okmotus) ... Each rural community can consist of one or several villages ... The rural communities and settlements in the Ak-Talaa District are Ak-Tal aiyl okmotu (center - village Ak-Tal) Ak-Chiy aiyl okmotu (center - village Ak-Chiy, and village Jany-Tilek) Baetov aiyl okmotu (ce ...
Famous quotes containing the words villages and/or rural:
“Before the birth of the New Woman the country was not an intellectual desert, as she is apt to suppose. There were teachers of the highest grade, and libraries, and countless circles in our towns and villages of scholarly, leisurely folk, who loved books, and music, and Nature, and lived much apart with them. The mad craze for money, which clutches at our souls to-day as la grippe does at our bodies, was hardly known then.”
—Rebecca Harding Davis (18311910)
“No, in your rural letter box
I leave this note without a stamp
To tell you it was just a tramp
Who used your pasture for a camp.”
—Robert Frost (18741963)