Alan White may refer to:
- Alan White (footballer) (born 1976), English footballer
- Alan White (novelist) (born 1924), English novelist, author of The Long Day's Dying
- Alan White (Oasis drummer) (born 1972), English drummer in rock group Oasis
- Alan White (Yes drummer) (born 1949), English drummer in rock group Yes
- Alan White (disc jockey) (born 1941), American disc jockey
- Alan White (economist), University of Toronto finance professor
- Alan White, British Committee of 100 (United Kingdom) signatory
- Alan White (diplomat), former British Ambassador to Bolivia and Chile 1985–1987
Other articles related to "alan white, white":
... Apocalypse" "Soon" (Single Edit) (Jon Anderson/Chris Squire/Steve Howe/Alan White/Patrick Moraz) – 408 "Going for the One" (Jon Anderson) – 532 "Don ...
... McDowell, Adrian Belew, Jeff Baxter, Tony Kaye, Alan White, John Giblin) 544 "On the Run" (Waters, Wright, Gilmour) (featuring Larry Fast, Alan White) 317 "Time" (Waters, Wright, Gilmour, Mason) (featuring Gary Green ...
... Heart" (Chris Squire, Jon Anderson, Trevor Horn, Trevor Rabin) – 558 "Homeworld (The Ladder)" (Alan White, Billy Sherwood, Chris Squire, Igor Khoroshev, Jon Anderson, Steve Howe) – 933 "Open Your Eyes" (Jon ...
... title, "Have We Really Got to Go Through This" and is credited to Steve Howe, Chris Squire and Alan White, while the live version on The Word Is Live credits only Steve Howe ... Yes Chris Squire Steve Howe Alan White Geoff Downes Jon Davison Jon Anderson Bill Bruford Tony O'Reilly Tony Kaye Peter Banks Rick Wakeman Patrick Moraz Trevor Horn Trevor Rabin Billy Sherwood ...
... gig when an attack of tendinitis caused Alan White's arm to seize up, and the band spent the night drinking instead ... process for the band, with all of the members, apart from White, penning songs ... European tour had to be postponed after Liam Gallagher, Alan White and three other members of the band's entourage were arrested after a violent brawl at a Munich nightclub ...
Famous quotes containing the words white and/or alan:
“The farmer imagines power and place are fine things. But the President has paid dear for his White House. It has commonly cost him all his peace, and the best of his manly attributes. To preserve for a short time so conspicuous an appearance before the world, he is content to eat dust before the real masters who stand erect behind the throne.”
—Ralph Waldo Emerson (18031882)
“People must not do things for fun. We are not here for fun. There is no reference to fun in any act of Parliament.”
—A.P. (Sir Alan Patrick)