- Navnitlal Bhagubhai - AMA Centre for Continuing Education offers a one-year programme for diploma in Management Studies and runs a management library.
- Prarthana - AMA Centre for Career Counseling and Vocational Guidance organises counseling services, career and personality development and skill improvement programmes for students and youth.
- Pepsi - AMA Centre for International Business conducts a diploma programme in International Business Management, organises lectures and conferences and collects, maintains and publishes up-to-date information and documentation on international business and related areas.
- Symphony - AMA Centre for Innovation organises conferences on innovations, disseminates information on innovations taking place around the country and the world and looks after publication of literature to encourage innovations.
- Anubhai Chimanlal - AMA Centre for Management of Civic Affairs undertakes promotion of civic education and awareness and training of civic Officials, Studies relating to Civic Management and Action-Research programmes to improve civic amenities.
- ATE - AMA Centre for Quality Management offers a programme for diploma in Quality Management and encourages quality consciousness and improvement through training programmes, conferences and publications.
- Mamata - AMA Centre for Indian Wisdom for Management organises lectures, conferences and workshops and also brings out publications on the relevance of ancient Indian wisdom for modern management.
- Zydus-Cadila Healthcare - AMA Centre for Marketing Management offers a programme for diploma in Marketing Management, holds lectures, seminars and workshops and publishes papers on latest trends and techniques in marketing.
- DGP Windsor - AMA Centre for Manufacturing offers a diploma in Manufacturing Management, Publications, Manufacturing/Operations related MDPs.
- V.S. Pandya Sahitya Mudranalaya - AMA Centre for Communication (sponsored by Sahitya Mudranalaya Pvt. Ltd.) offers diplomas in Corporate Communication Management Development programmes, publications
- SEWA-AMA Centre for CBOs: Training Programme for CBO/NGO Officials, case studies on NGOs conferences and conventions
- Madanmohan Ramanlal-AMA Centre for Human Resource Development: Diploma in HRM, publications, training programmes.
- Sagar Drugs-AMA Computer Centre: Computer programmes, publications
- Wagh Bakri-AMA Centre for Governance: Lectures on governance, conferences/seminars, publications
- Saraswati Natwarlal Bhagwati-AMA Centre for Leadership: A course on leadership, training programmes annual lectures, publications top management programmes.
- Mamata: AMA Centre for Management at Gandhinagar: Self development programmes promoting professional management activities at Gandhinagar; publications
- Rooshikumar Pandya-AMA Trainer’s Academy offering courses on trainer’s development, trainers’ forum, publications
- Rajiv Vastupal-AMA Achievers’ Academy: Diploma in Sales, Achievers’ Award, publications, lectures addressed by achievers. Face to face with achievers of excellence - interactive programmes.
- Bank of Baroda-AMA Centre for Banking and Finance: Diploma in Finance, Diploma in Banking, conference/workshop on Improving Banking System. Lectures/publications
- Jajoo-AMA Centre for Entrepreneurship in IT: A course in IT Entrepreneurship, lectures by distinguished personalities in IT, publications, Outstanding IT Entrepreneurship Award.
- DMI-AMA Centre for Disaster Risk Management (Aafat Nivaran): National level training programmes on Disaster Management. Organise thematic workshops. Publish awareness/educational material, Promoting exhibition/displays, render advisory and counseling services to sectors. Safety programmes, etc.
- Krishna Heart Institute-AMA Centre for Excellence in Healthcare Management: Diploma in Healthcare Management, Management Development Programmes for medical professionals, paramedical staff, diagnostic Labs and Centres. Health and Fitness Awareness Programmes, publications.
- Chinubhai R. Shah-AMA Academy of Foreign Languages: Foreign Language Programmes (2–3 months duration). Programmes offered in English and German, publications.
- Ramanbhai Patel-AMA Centre for Excellence in Education: Continued Education for Teachers, Memorial Lecture in Education, Best Teacher Award. Studies on School Development.
- GoG-AMA Centre for International Trade: Development of trade support services, trade information, human resource development, needs assessment and programme design for trade promotion, international taxation and legal aspects, Creating awareness and understanding the impact and implications of WTO, build a library of trade related books and research papers including WTO / IPR, conduct training programmes, conferences and seminars on matters related to international trade and support research in the field of international trade with special focus on products and services of interest to Gujarat.
- Dr. Lalita Iyer-AMA Centre for the Development of Women: Women in developmental training and educational programmes; women empowerment lectures; counseling centre; publications etc.
- TCGL-AMA Centre for Tourism and Hospitality Management: Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management. Several Management Development programmes for Tourism Service providers; Tourist Guide Training programmes etc.
- SPEC – AMA Centre for Youth Empowerment organizes training programs like youth empowerment, life skills, etc.
- Justice N.J. Pandya-AMA Center for Excellence of Law organizes an evening course on Right to Information Act, a short programme on cyber laws of working executives, lecture series on contemporary issues in law, programme for legal studies on practical training, etc.
- Y.J. Trivedi-AMA Academy for Intellectual Property Rights: The objective is to promote an IP culture amongst industry and Business, to organize IP related training programmes, seminars and lectures, to organize an annual lecture by a distinguished personally on the world IP day and to publish leaflets/books etc. on IPR and related subjects.
- Jehangir Cama – AMA Centre for Agriculture and Farm Management: The objective of the Centre is to contribute towards sustainable livelihood development of the farmers and agri-laborers through their capacity building, imparting trainings and organizing theme-specific events.
- Mukesh M. Patel - AMA Academy of Public Speaking and Personality Development organizing training programmes and activities on public speaking and personality development, in Ahmedabad and all over Gujarat.
- Nipam Shah-AMA Centre for Excellence in Financial Management: Lectures on personal and corporate financial; management; seminars and workshops; demystifying financial myths; designing some short term practical courses; inspiring small and interesting publications; financial games and competitions.
Read more about this topic: Ahmedabad Management Association
Other articles related to "activity centre, activity centres, centres, centre, activity":
... Activity centre is a term used in urban planning and design for a mixed-use urban area where there is a concentration of commercial and other land uses ... The term activity centre can also be used to designate an area for mixed-use development, whatever its current land use happens to be ... Activity centres can vary greatly in size from the central districts of large cities to regional commercial areas to neighbourhood shopping centres and strips ...
... Three of the six Scout Association Activity Centres are in Greater London ... Baden-Powell House is a hostel and conference centre in central London ... Gilwell Park is a camp site and activity centre, as well as a training and conference centre for Scout Leaders ...
... Melbourne’s housing needs have been a focus of activity centre policies and planning policies ever since the city’s future growth potential was realised ... connection was made between housing and activity centres, and as such structure plans for activity centres were introduced ... That plan however did address roads, transport forms, compactness, economic activity, investment and liveability, and appeared to take the view that community facilities would follow ...
... It is the goal of activity centre policy to reduce individual car usage and encourage people to use public transport ... In order to make public transport an attractive option to get to activity centres without the correct transport infrastructure in place, people turn back to their ... This can be seen in a study into Activity Centres under taken by P ...
... Higher density housing in and around activity centres is a core focus of Melbourne’s planning community, since the 2002 Melbourne 2030 plan ... However the success of Melbourne’s activity centres in accommodating higher density housing is not universally agreed. 2005) suggests that “The housing side of the activity centre strategy has been developed with little real regard to the reality of land availability and cost of construction and ...
Famous quotes containing the words centres and/or activity:
“We all haveto put it as nicely as I canour lower centres and our higher centres. Our lower centres act: they act with terrible power that sometimes destroys us; but they dont talk.... Since the war the lower centres have become vocal. And the effect is that of an earthquake. For they speak truths that have never been spoken beforetruths that the makers of our domestic institutions have tried to ignore.”
—George Bernard Shaw (18561950)
“A constant smirk upon the face, and a whiffling activity of the body, are strong indications of futility.”
—Philip Dormer Stanhope, 4th Earl Chesterfield (16941773)