HSNU's school anthem was composed during principal Huang's era by Shi Wei-Liang (史惟亮, Music Teacher). The text, in Chinese, was written by Guo Tang (郭橖, History Teacher) and Xiao Hui-Kai (蕭輝楷, Compilation Leader).
- HSNU, HSNU, our cradle,
- Established in Taiwan in boundless beacon war fire.
- Mount Jade gives us cleverness and grandeur,
- The East China Sea makes us broad-minded.
- We come from far and near and integrate all our merits together.
- We are loving, earnest and sincere so that teachers and students live together harmoniously.
- We encourage each other to form moral character and strong bodies,
- We are the backbone of the new age of China.
- Elite nurtured by HSNU can take up the heavy responsibility of a new generation,
- We are never afraid of difficulties.
- Let's cooperate to make efforts for the rebirth of China,
- Let's enlighten the land of enchanting beauty, our fatherland, with the spirit of HSNU.
Read more about this topic: Affiliated Senior High School Of National Taiwan Normal University, School Features
Other articles related to "school anthem, school, schools":
... Francis our school most dear, May it prosper and advance Towards ever greater heights and greater glory, Its fame spread all around ... Ever faithful ever true we’ll be to you, Our Convent school, In this lovely land below the wind, We may be near we may be far, But in our hearts, there'll always be The true spirit of ...
... Our Alma mater well beloved To thee we bring this song All thy children far and near To honour thee we throng Nihil Amenti Difficille Is our motto bold The green-silver-green Our noble flag Proudly we unfold. ...
... School Anthem (sung to the tune of "Aura Lee") (Unlike most other schools in the area, Hug has two school songs a School Anthem and a Fight Song ... Traditionally, both school songs are played at pep rallies and games by the Hug High Pep Band, and each is accompanied by a short routine performed by the ... played during games and rallies, whereas the School Anthem is only played at the end ...
... prize This great aim of our lives In home and School, in work and play We'll let it shine and guide our way ...
Famous quotes containing the word school:
“The most powerful lessons about ethics and morality do not come from school discussions or classes in character building. They come from family life where people treat one another with respect, consideration, and love.”
—Neil Kurshan (20th century)