- Changed Teams
- Pasquale Di Sabatino: Red Devil Team Comtec → RC Motorsport
- Esteban Guerrieri: Ultimate Motorsport → RC Motorsport
- Alexandre Marsoin: Epsilon Euskadi → Comtec Racing
- Miguel Molina: Prema Powerteam → Ultimate Motorsport
- Daniil Move: KTR → P1 Motorsport
- Sten Pentus: Red Devil Team Comtec → Mofaz Fortec Motorsport
- James Walker: Fortec Motorsport → P1 Motorsport
- Entering/Re-Entering FR3.5
- Jaime Alguersuari: British F3 (Carlin Motorsport) → Carlin Motorsport
- Jules Bianchi: Formula Three Euroseries (ART Grand Prix) → KMP Group/SG Formula
- Max Chilton: British F3 (Carlin Motorsport) → Comtec Racing
- Dani Clos: GP2 Series (Racing Engineering) → Epsilon Euskadi
- Stefano Coletti: Formula Three Euroseries (Prema Powerteam) → Prema Powerteam
- Chris van der Drift: International Formula Master (JD Motorsport) → Epsilon Euskadi
- Salvador Durán: A1 Grand Prix (A1 Team Mexico) → Interwetten.com
- Brendon Hartley: British F3 (Carlin Motorsport) → Tech 1 Racing
- Tobias Hegewald: Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 (Motopark Academy) → Interwetten.com
- Michael Herck: GP2 Series (DPR) → Interwetten.com
- Keisuke Kunimoto: Formula Nippon (Team LeMans) → Epsilon Euskadi
- Jon Lancaster: Formula Three Euroseries (ART Grand Prix) → Comtec Racing
- Omar Leal: Euroseries 3000 (Durango) → Prema Powerteam
- Federico Leo: ATS Formel 3 Cup (Ombra Racing) → Pons Racing
- Mihai Marinescu: Formula BMW Europe (FMS International) → Interwetten.com/RC Motorsport
- John Martin: A1 Grand Prix (A1 Team Australia)/British F3 (Räikkönen Robertson Racing) → Comtec Racing
- Greg Mansell: Atlantic Championship (Walker Racing) → USR/Comtec Racing
- Bruno Méndez: European F3 Open Championship (Campos Racing) → RC Motorsport
- Guillaume Moreau: FIA GT Championship (Luc Alphand Aventures) → KMP Group/SG Formula
- Cristiano Morgado: Formula Volkswagen (Morgado Racing) → Comtec Racing
- Edoardo Mortara: GP2 Series (Arden International) → KMP Group/SG Formula & Tech 1 Racing
- Anton Nebylitskiy: Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 (SG Drivers' Project) → Comtec Racing & KMP Group/SG Formula
- Frankie Provenzano: International Formula Master (ADM Motorsport) → Prema Powerteam
- Daniel Ricciardo: British F3 (Carlin Motorsport) → Tech 1 Racing
- Filip Salaquarda: International Formula Master (ISR Racing) → RC Motorsport
- Harald Schlegelmilch: International Formula Master (Trident Racing) → Comtec Racing
- Oliver Turvey: British F3 (Carlin Motorsport) → Carlin Motorsport
- Alberto Valerio: GP2 Series (Piquet GP) → Comtec Racing
- Adrián Vallés: GP2 Series (BCN Competicion) → Epsilon Euskadi
- Adrian Zaugg: A1 Grand Prix (A1 Team South Africa) → Interwetten.com
- Leaving FR3.5
- Mikhail Aleshin: Carlin Motorsport → FIA Formula Two Championship
- Borja García: RC Motorsport → Atlantic Championship (Condor Motorsports)
- Giedo van der Garde: P1 Motorsport → GP2 Series (iSport International)
- Julien Jousse: Tech 1 Racing → FIA Formula Two Championship
- Pippa Mann: P1 Motorsport → Indy Lights (Panther Racing)
- Mario Romancini: Epsilon Euskadi → Indy Lights (RLR/Andersen Racing)
- Duncan Tappy: RC Motorsport → Indy Lights (Genoa Racing)
- Robert Wickens: Carlin Motorsport → FIA Formula Two Championship
Other articles related to "driver, driver changes":
... I Wanna Date a Race Car Driver was a reality television show on Speed Channel ... contestants competed for dates with racing stars, like NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series driver Jon Wood, and not for their hand in marriage ...
... Juan Pablo Montoya, who was a McLaren driver until aftermath of the 2006 United States Grand Prix moved to NASCAR, racing in the Nextel Cup series for 2007 ... On 2 August 2006, Williams announced that test and reserve driver Alexander Wurz would step up to a race seat for 2007, replacing Australian Mark Webber ... On 7 August 2006, Red Bull Racing announced their 2007 driver line-up of David Coulthard and Mark Webber, displacing Christian Klien ...
... The race was won by Argentine driver Carlos Reutemann driving a Ferrari 312T2 in a flag-to-flag performance ... Local driver Emerson Fittipaldi was second, scoring the first podium finish for the Fittipaldi Automotive with Austrian Brabham driver Niki Lauda finishing third ... French driver Didier Pironi took his first points in Formula One, finishing sixth ...
... the Glenfords Racing team alongside regular driver Fabian Coulthard, replacing John McIntyre who substituted for Davison at the L H 500 ...
... Williams retained Damon Hill to partner Senna, and test driver David Coulthard would replace the Brazilian following his fatal accident ... McLaren, having lost iconic driver Ayrton Senna, promoted Mika Häkkinen to team leader and brought in experienced Martin Brundle ... The team's Dutch test-driver, Jos Verstappen, and Johnny Herbert also drove for the team during the season ...
Famous quotes containing the word driver:
“God help the horse, and the driver too!
And the people and beasts who have never a friend!
For the driver easily might have been you,
And the horse be me by a different end!
And nobody knows how their days will cease!
And the poor, when theyre old, have little of peace!”
—James Kenneth Stephens (18821950)